· Computational Neuroscience, Mathematical Biology, Dynamical Systems, Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
· Graduate: Ordinary Differential Equations, Mathematical Neuroscience
· Undergradulate: Partial Differential Equations, Numerical Analysis II, Probability and Statistics I, Linear Algebra, Calculus III, Calculus I, Precalculus, Fundamental of Mathematics
· Yixin Guo, National Science Foundation, DMS-1226180, Closed-loop Deep Brain Stimulation, Synchrony breaking and Chimera State. Funded by NSF, DMS at $164,996 from September 2012 to August 2015.
· Ph.D., August 2003, Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
· M.S., April, 2000, Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
· Summer Program on Methods in Computational Neuroscience, Marine Biological Laboratory (MBL), Woods Hole, MA, 2005.
263 Korman Center, Department of Mathematics, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 19104
FAX : (215)-895-1582